M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction – Science Education
The Curriculum and Instruction – Science Education programme offered by University of Texas Arlington provides opportunities for those interested in developing effective teaching, research, and leadership skills that are congruent with an ever-expanding theoretical knowledge base in the field.
|Starting in:||January, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$21,026 per year|
|Location:||Arlington Campus, Texas City, United States|
The Curriculum and Instruction – Science Education programme offered by University of Texas Arlington enables teachers to specialize in advanced coursework in their teaching fields and other professional certification areas designed to meet a variety of professional goals.
The mission of the College of Education (COEd) is to be a global leader of excellence in the education sciences.
This particular master’s degree option is ideal for students desiring a pedagogical foundation in education in addition to an 18-hour concentration of a particular resource area or academic discipline.
”UTA’s program turned out to be the perfect match in terms of curriculum, internships, and the assistance that is provided to students to establish a wide network of professional contacts.”
Ulyana Zavadskaya – College of Business – Belarus
- Effective Teaching and Learning for 21st Century
- Advanced Teaching Models for Diverse Learners
- Understanding and Designing Classroom Research
- Implementing and Disseminating Classroom Research
- Physical Science: Properties and Changes in Matter
- Physical Science: Force and Energy
- Earth Science: Structures, Movement and Changes in Earth and Space