MFA in Studio Art
The mission of the Studio Art program at the University of Texas Arlington is to encourage and guide MFA students to successfully complete the recognized terminal degree in the practice of art.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$21,026 per year|
|Location:||Arlington Campus, Texas City, United States|
The mission of the Studio Art program at the University of Texas Arlington is to:
- Enable artists, filmmakers, and designers in the program to develop habits of:
- Make connections with various media and mediums to expand visual and conceptual vocabulary
- Meet distinguished artists, filmmakers and designers to enhance the meaningful on-going dialogue related to their work and future.
Enable students to:
- Provide studio space for students to explore methods of concept development, the exploration of time based media, reflection and development of personal work.
- Encourage students to develop new skills and enhance existing ones. Expand the conventional concepts of the “studio” and are encouraged to develop their personal style and direction.
- Encourage graduates to compete for professional positions in teaching, artistic fields and pursue careers as exhibiting artists, filmmakers/writers, and designers.
”UTA’s program turned out to be the perfect match in terms of curriculum, internships, and the assistance that is provided to students to establish a wide network of professional contacts.”
Ulyana Zavadskaya – College of Business – Belarus