M.Sc in Athletic Training
The Athletic Training Program at the University of Texas at Arlington is committed to providing quality education programs that focus on scientific theory, skill acquisition, application of skills, and professional behaviors via pertinent didactic and clinical education.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$20,620 per year|
|Location:||Arlington Campus, Texas City, United States|
Through faculty and clinical preceptor mentoring, graduates of the Athletic Training Program at The University of Texas at Arlington are prepared to be competent, creative, caring clinicians who enhance best-practice patient-centered healthcare, exercise sound judgment, and value lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate best practice comprehensive care of patients with injuries and illnesses.
- Achieve necessary knowledge/skill associated with each Athletic Training practice domain.
- Successfully pass the national Board of Certification (BOC) exam, and the Texas Department of
- Licensing and Registration licensure exam for Athletic Trainers.
- Demonstrate readiness to successfully work as an Athletic Trainer.
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Physical Education Teacher
- Athletic Trainer
”UTA’s program turned out to be the perfect match in terms of curriculum, internships, and the assistance that is provided to students to establish a wide network of professional contacts.”
Ulyana Zavadskaya – College of Business – Belarus
- Athletic Training Clinical
- Lower Extremity Assessment And Rehabilitation
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Upper Extremity Assessment And Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Modalities
- Health Care Administration