M.Sc in Athletic Training
The Athletic Training Program (ATP) at the University of Texas at Arlington is committed to providing a quality education program that focuses on scientific theory, skill acquisition, application of skills, and professional behaviors via pertinent didactic and clinical education.
|Starting in:||January, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$21,026 per year|
|Location:||Arlington Campus, Texas City, United States|
Through faculty and clinical preceptor mentoring, graduates of the Athletic Training Program at the University of Texas at Arlington are prepared to be competent, creative, caring clinicians who enhance best-practice patient healthcare, exercise sound judgment, and value lifelong learning.
The program of study leading to the Master of Athletic Training (MSAT) is designed to accomplish four major goals:
- Prepare students to have the knowledge, skills, and clinical aptitude to successfully work as an entry-level Athletic Trainer
- Prepare students to use evidence based medicine to guide clinical practice, and foster active life-long learning in order to advance the profession.
- Prepare students to value mutual respect and cultural differences associated with varied exposures and clinical job settings.
”UTA’s program turned out to be the perfect match in terms of curriculum, internships, and the assistance that is provided to students to establish a wide network of professional contacts.”
Ulyana Zavadskaya – College of Business – Belarus
- Concepts in Athletic Training
- Preventative and Acute Care Techniques in Athletic Training
- Athletic Training Clinical
- Orthopedic Assessment
- Therapeutic Interventions
- Pathophysiology and Pharmacology