M.Sc in Business Analytics
The Business Analytics programme offered by University of Texas Arlington has been designed in conjunction with an Advisory Board comprising top-performing companies in the region.
|Starting in:||January, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$21,026 per year|
|Location:||Arlington Campus, Texas City, United States|
With the Business Analytics programme offered by University of Texas Arlington, graduates:
- Will obtain a blend of technical expertise and business knowledge.
- Learn to solve practical analytical problems from diverse disciplines, including healthcare, marketing, accounting, finance, economics, and human resources.
- Engage with a company and work on a real-world problem through a project-based capstone course.
- Stress a holistic view of data, continually reminding students of the need to integrate outside sources of data (e.g., social media, social graphs) and internal data to acquire business and/or marketing intelligence.
- Will significantly increase their marketability.
The MS in Business Analytics (MSBA) consists of 36 hours designed to prepare graduates to identify and implement opportunities for the strategic use of business analytics with an emphasis on business. Students gain knowledge of a broad range of disciplines and functions in the business as well as specialized knowledge of business analytics and its accompanying skill set.
Be prepared for such jobs as data analyst, data scientist, big data architect, and analytics manager.
Data Scientist salaries can range from $85,000 to $170,000 while salaries for Data Science/Analytics Manager can range from $90,000 to $240,000 depending on the number of reporting employees. And, the field is expanding.
”UTA’s program turned out to be the perfect match in terms of curriculum, internships, and the assistance that is provided to students to establish a wide network of professional contacts.”
Ulyana Zavadskaya – College of Business – Belarus
- Measurement and Analysis for Business Decision Making
- Evidenced-based management
- Data Warehousing and business intelligence
- Principles of Business Data Mining
- Business and Economic Forecasting
- Business Analytics Capstone Project
- Approved statistics course
- Approved unstructured data course