M.Sc in Electrical Engineering
The Electrical Engineering programme from University of Texas Arlington provides the student with an opportunity to broaden and intensify his or her knowledge in a number of areas of electrical engineering.
|Starting in:||January, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$21,026 per year|
|Location:||Arlington Campus, Texas City, United States|
The student, with the aid of a faculty adviser, may plan a program in any one of a number of fields of specialization within electrical engineering or from the offerings of related departments in science and engineering.
- Graduate study and research are offered in the areas of:
- Digital and Microprocessor/Controller Systems
- Solid-State Devices, Circuits and Systems
- Systems and Controls
- Electromagnetic Fields and Applications
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Telecommunications and Information Systems
- Power Systems
- Optical Devices and Systems
- Nanotechnology and MEMS – Materials and Devices
- Renewable Energy Systems and Vehicular Technology
The Electrical Engineering programme from University of Texas Arlington is designed to provide for the student seeking to increase knowledge in areas of electrical engineering related to engineering practice. The courses offered will provide practicing engineers with advanced, up-to-date education in electrical engineering.
”UTA’s program turned out to be the perfect match in terms of curriculum, internships, and the assistance that is provided to students to establish a wide network of professional contacts.”
Ulyana Zavadskaya – College of Business – Belarus