M.Sc in Exercise Science
Master of Science Graduate Program in Exercise Science at the University of Texas at Arlington is a research-based program where graduate students can refine their research skills while learning about the effects of exercise on health and well-being.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, May, August|
|Tuition Fee:||$20,620 per year|
|Location:||Arlington Campus, Texas City, United States|
Our graduate program provides opportunities for potential graduate students to work and learn in an exercise science research laboratory or the public schools as a physical educator.
The program of study leading to the Master of Science (MS) in Exercise Science at The University of Texas at Arlington is designed to accomplish two major objectives:
- To provide students with the academic and research skills needed for doctoral study in athletic training, biomechanics, motor learning, physiology of exercise, postural control, or as a physical educator.
- To prepare students for employment in clinically-oriented environments that place an emphasis on research, such as cardiac rehabilitation, strength and conditioning, or sports medicine, or to work in the public schools as a physical educator.
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Physical Education Teacher
- Athletic Trainer
”UTA’s program turned out to be the perfect match in terms of curriculum, internships, and the assistance that is provided to students to establish a wide network of professional contacts.”
Ulyana Zavadskaya – College of Business – Belarus
- Research Methods in Kinesiology
- Applied Statistical Principles in Kinesiology
- Advanced Physiology of Exercise
- Motor Control and Learning
- Cardiocirculatory Physiology of Exercise
- Pulmonary Physiology of Exercise